FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MarketLive Launches B2B eCommerce Solution
Merchants Use One Platform to Manage Both B2B and B2C Functions on Their Websites
Petaluma, CA – May 19, 2014– MarketLive, the leading Total Commerce platform for high-growth merchants, today announced the launch of its Market Focused B2B Solution, an extension of MarketLive's core Total Commerce platform for online merchants. The eCommerce solution is designed specifically for B2B resellers, manufacturers, and B2B2C merchants.
The new B2B Solution allows merchants to use just one eCommerce technology platform to manage both wholesale and retail transactions on their websites. Merchants can integrate their B2C and B2B capabilities in one platform, allowing customers to easily shop on both sites with common branding and an optimized user experience.The Market Focused B2B Solution enables MarketLive's product catalog, promotion, display, pricing, inventory and transaction engines for B2B order placement and tracking. The combined approach provides merchants with ease of management from one central administration portal and their customers access to both direct and account-based purchases.
"One of the major benefits of MarketLive's new solution is that we didn't have to build out a totally separate B2B site," said Brian Thron, Director of Marketing of The TileShop, one of the first of MarketLive's merchant customers to deploy the new B2B capabilities. "It combines our B2C and B2B functions in one integrated platform, and we can leverage business rules and merchandising across both channels. MarketLive B2B also makes life easier for us in terms of site maintenance and bulk re-orders and volume discounts."
Market Focused B2B is being delivered at The TileShop in partnership with DEPLabs, one of MarketLive's premier integration partners. The companies work together to ensure that the final solution is tailored to the customer's specific needs, while also integrating tightly with MarketLive's core platform, ensuring its rich feature set is used to maximum advantage.
"We recognized the need among many of our retailers to provide a simple, focused B2B option to our core MarketLive platform. Based on requests from a wide variety of prospects and customers, we created a right-sized solution that provides critical B2B functionality without expensive overhead," said Ken Burke, founder and CEO of MarketLive, Inc. "Our Market Focused B2B Solution is affordable, easily implemented and able to maximize brand effectiveness across both channels."
MarketLive B2B Solution
- Serves multiple 'flavors' of B2B including purchase from reseller, end consumer, and sales force enablement – providing a tool for merchants' sales associates to place orders on behalf of their customers.
- Multiple Shopping Baskets - Multiple baskets can be saved and accessed by different customers within one B2B account, so orders can be built by a team.
- Pricing and Discounts - Pricing strategies and discount parameters are centrally managed by the merchant, including price lists, discount rules by order size/type, and category-based pricing.
- Centralized Merchandising - Ability to leverage a single product, inventory, and merchandising master for all digital presence across B2C & B2B .
- Centralized Account Management features - The account defines the customer/merchant relationship and includes rules such as whether payment type (credit card, PO), payment terms, account order limit, customer specific pricing, and more.
- Self -Administration - Merchants define accounts and assign initial members. Accounts can be created from existing customers or from scratch. Administrators of the B2B account are then able to manage who else can access the account , allowing users to build baskets, place orders, etc.
- Re-Order - Merchants can easily review past orders and select one for to reorder. The order can stay the same or can be modified.
- Integrates into existing fulfillment systems for streamlined order lifecycle. Also leverages MarketLive's Customer Care/Order Management.
- Flexible deployments - Deploy B2B and B2C on a single site or leverage MarketLive multi-site to optimize the user experience for each audience.
Since 1995, MarketLive, Inc., has been the leading provider of eCommerce technology and services that help fast-growing companies successfully sell goods and services online. Designed to meet the unique requirements of catalogers, retailers, direct marketers, and manufacturers, the extensible MarketLive® Customer Driven Commerce technology and services solution integrates commerce across all channels, enabling merchants to enhance their customers' experience online while dramatically improving acquisition, conversion, and retention rates.
The MarketLive platform is the most retail-targeted, fully featured, customizable eCommerce solution on the market today. MarketLive powers many successful retail eCommerce sites, including Armani Exchange, Party City, Perricone MD, Sport Chalet, Sundance, Helzberg Diamonds, John Deere, Title Nine, Intermix and others.
For more information, visit MarketLive. Connect with MarketLive on Facebook and Twitter.