Company | Careers
MarketLive, Inc. is a rapidly growing, highly successful Internet technology company. We credit much of our success to the incredible talents of our employees. Our team atmosphere offers an exciting and stimulating environment for creative and technical people to express their talents.
Mail resume to: Marketlive, Inc. 617B Second Street, Petaluma, CA 94952
Email resume to: email@example.com.
Location: Petaluma/Pleasanton, CA
As a Partner/Alliances Manager at MarketLive, you will contribute to the growth of MarketLive's leadership position in the e-commerce marketplace by developing new go-to-market partnerships and maximizing business opportunity with existing partners. You will partner strategically with the MarketLive executive team to identify partnership opportunities in the eCommerce, retail, and system integrator landscape and work cross-functionally with marketing, client services, and development to engage, enable, and launch partnerships internally and to the marketplace. This role in an established, fast paced company will directly contribute to MarketLive's brand image, competitive differentiation, revenue goals, and customer satisfaction. This role reports to the Vice President of Product Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify and develop strategic and tactical partnership opportunities
- Create and execute partner business plans to maximize MarketLive's opportunity with the partner, optimize market awareness, increase market competitiveness and drive revenue
- Implement established partner models and programs
- Ensure internal readiness around partnerships and partner solutions
- Develop go-to-market and launch plans
- Help to drive pricing, packaging and messaging of solutions
- Partner closely with sales to maximize opportunities at the deal level with current and potential customers
- 2-4 years in business development/alliances in SaaS-based or enterprise software companies
- Strong positioning and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive increased revenue through partnerships
- Ability to manage multiple partnerships in various stages of the partner lifecycle
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field is a plus
- U.S. work authorization is required.