Company | Careers
MarketLive, Inc. is a rapidly growing, highly successful Internet technology company. We credit much of our success to the incredible talents of our employees. Our team atmosphere offers an exciting and stimulating environment for creative and technical people to express their talents.
Mail resume to: Marketlive, Inc. 617B Second Street, Petaluma, CA 94952
Email resume to: email@example.com.
MarketLive is looking for a User Experience professional for our Product Management Team who will contribute to the growth of MarketLive's leadership position in the e-commerce software marketplace by advancing MarketLive' products and maximizing the value they bring to our customers.
The UX professional will assist in developing business requirements, and will be responsible for translating those requirements into UI designs and functional specifications for the MarketLive suite of enterprise-level applications. The UX must create a UI that delivers an optimal end-user experience and incorporates best practices of application usability.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with Product Managers, as well as internal and external customers, to identify and define product requirements.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to negotiate and define product solutions.
- Work with Product Development QA to address any ambiguities in functional specifications.
- Assist in evaluating and developing tools and processes to improve the product development UX process.
- A minimum of 3-5 years in User Experience for software products and/or web-based applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in HCI, Information Science, or other design disciplines a plus.
- Ecommerce or retail industry experience is highly desirable, as is familiarity with Mobile, Tablet, Order Management and/or Call Center Systems.
- Strong experience eliciting, defining, and documenting business requirements and translating them into UI for a successful software application.
- Experience creating detailed flowcharts, wireframes, and other interaction design documentation. Familiarity with Axure RP a plus.
- Understanding of user research and usability testing principals and practices a plus.
- Experience with rich internet application (RIA) technologies such as Ajax & JQuery preferred.
- Must clearly articulate ideas, be open to change, and be prepared to iterate rapidly.
- Experience working with tight deadlines in fast-paced environments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to think quickly and assimilate complex issues and ideas quickly.
PRINCIPALS ONLY. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.