Company | Press Releases
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MarketLive Achieves Major Milestones Over the Past 12 Months
Company Credits New Customer Signings, Increased Revenue among MarketLive Merchants and Product Enhancements that Include Mobile and Facebook
Petaluma, CA – February 28, 2012 – MarketLive the leading provider of enterprise-class eCommerce retail technology and services, today announced that its 2011 results show both continued momentum and record growth, with the company achieving 67 percent increase in bookings year over year.
MarketLive's growth can be attributed to an increase in new customer signings and partnerships, an active customer base, and significant product enhancements. The company's mobile and social platform integration played a major role in the increase in growth as well.
- A 67 percent increase in bookings for 2011 including such brands as dELiA*s, Alloy, Figi’s, Eastland Shoes, Brickhouse Security, Berkshire Blankets, Brown Jordan and Dr. Brandt, among others.
- MarketLive merchants saw dramatic eCommerce growth, achieving 20 percent year over year revenue growth.
- Record holiday results by MarketLive merchants, with revenue jumping 13 percent and conversion rate increasing 7 percent in the fourth quarter.
- MarketLive merchants saw a 12 percent increase in qualified visitors, a 13 percent increase in total orders, and a 7 percent increase in the average order value.
- A threefold increase in the number of MarketLive merchants integrating MarketLive Mobile into their eCommerce offering.
- Nearly 100 additional features and product enhancements integrated into MarketLive merchants’ eCommerce platforms, including the new MarketLive Syndicated Store for Facebook.
Also, MarketLive merchants saw a 12 percent increase in qualified visitors, a 13 percent increase in total orders, and a 7 percent increase in the average order value.
Additional product enhancements from MarketLive over the last year include:
- MarketLive Syndicated Store for Facebook allowing merchants to create a storefront within the Facebook site leveraging their product data, assets, inventory, and order pipeline from their B2C storefront. Shoppers can browse and buy directly on Facebook.
- Fully Administrable Enterprise Site Search & Faceted Navigation that empowers merchants to have complete control over the search configurations, field mapping, search weighting, and defined facets.
- Customer Care & Order Management capabilities for Merchants who need the ability for CSR's to create new orders, modify or cancel existing orders, and return/exchange completed orders. Also provides full order tracking capabilities, appeasements, and permission-based access to shopper and order information.
- The launch of many new site selling features. These features drive site conversion increases and include MarketLive’s unique Dynamic Single Page Checkout and the MarketLive Product Merchandising Carousel
“We are thrilled with MarketLive’s record growth and our merchants’ achievements over the last 12 months,” said MarketLive CEO, Mark Pierce. “Our seamless integration of product enhancements, unique site feature enablement, and use of MarketLive best practices has proved to be a strategic advantage for our clients and provides a better shopping experience for their customers.”
Since 1995, MarketLive, Inc., has been the leading provider of enterprise-class eCommerce retail technology and services that help fast-growing companies successfully sell goods and services online. Designed to meet the unique requirements of catalogers, retailers, direct marketers, and manufacturers, the extensible MarketLive® eCommerce Suite and MarketLive’s best practices-based Intelligent Selling® methodology enable merchants to enhance their customers’ experience online while dramatically improving acquisition, conversion, and retention rates. The MarketLive platform is the most retail-targeted, fully featured, customizable eCommerce solution on the market today. MarketLive powers many successful retail eCommerce sites, including Armani, Neutrogena, Party City, Perricone MD, Sports Chalet, Sundance, Helzberg, John Deere, Beach Body, Title Nine, Intermix and others. . For more information, visit MarketLive at www.marketlive.com